Saturday, February 6, 2010

Graco Snugride Model Serial Do The New Graco Snugride Car Seats Fit In The Old Bases?

Do the new Graco Snugride Car Seats fit in the old bases? - graco snugride model serial

I have a stroller and car seat base about 5 years. I do not know if the car seat that entails. But I was wondering if someone knows whether the new Graco SnugRide car seats adjusted in the bases of age, and baby? I do not know model numbers, which is blocked by the ceiling in my garage of boxes.

1 comment:

  1. I know that the SnugRide car seats were in the same way 5 years ago and the seats of the new vehicles are part of the former base, but because of the age is probably not the right way to walk safely. Especially if you have a car seat again with olderbase. Technically, the former base and the headquarters of the new car has not been tested for their safety. You are differnent models and different years. The plastic era begins after 5 years and is far less certain. I just want a new foundation that buying Prevention is better than cure! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete